Ir al primer mensaje no leído

CC C

no leída,
8 may 2017, 11:24:15 p.m.8/5/2017
para Discuss

Martin Wicke

no leída,
9 may 2017, 12:04:40 a.m.9/5/2017
para CC C,Discuss
Could you paste that text? I cannot read it in the picture.

On May 8, 2017 8:24 PM, "CC C" <cn.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

CC C

no leída,
9 may 2017, 9:33:37 p.m.9/5/2017
para Discuss
Thanks for ur reply, here is text:

Python 3.5.3 (default, Jan 19 2017, 14:11:04)
[GCC 6.3.0 20170118] on linux
>>> import tensorflow
F tensorflow
/core/platform/cpu_feature_guard.cc:35] The TensorFlow library was compiled to use SSE instructions, but these aren't available on your machine.
Aborted

And here is the cpu info of my laptop:

processor
: 3
vendor_id
: GenuineIntel
cpu family
: 6
model
: 37
model name
: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU       M 370  @ 2.40GHz
stepping
: 5
microcode
: 0x4
cpu
MHz        : 933.000
cache size
: 3072 KB
physical id
: 0
siblings
: 4
core id
: 2
cpu cores
: 2
apicid
: 5
initial apicid
: 5
fdiv_bug
: no
f00f_bug
: no
coma_bug
: no
fpu
: yes
fpu_exception
: yes
cpuid level
: 11
wp
: yes
flags
: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe nx rdtscp lm constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts xtopology nonstop_tsc aperfmperf eagerfpu pni dtes64 monitor ds_cpl vmx est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr pdcm pcid sse4_1 sse4_2 popcnt lahf_lm tpr_shadow vnmi flexpriority ept vpid dtherm arat
bugs
:
bogomips
: 4787.91
clflush size
: 64
cache_alignment
: 64
address sizes
: 36 bits physical, 48 bits virtual

i686 GNU/Linux

On Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 11:24:15 AM UTC+8, CC C wrote:

Sebastian Raschka

no leída,
9 may 2017, 9:53:13 p.m.9/5/2017
para CC C,TensorFlow Mailinglist
Hi, did you compile TensorFlow from source or did you install tensorflow via pip wheel?
> --

Martin Wicke

no leída,
9 may 2017, 10:47:07 p.m.9/5/2017
para Sebastian Raschka,Discuss,CC C
It does look like a bug in our processor capability detection code. Can you file an issue on GitHub?

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos