SEL Richfield

Jamie Manning

Oct 25, 2023, 3:50:13 PM10/25/23
to TCSEL
Hello All!

One success we have had at our school is getting our posters of the character traits up in every classroom so that teachers can refer to it as we focus on the learning of that trait throughout the month.  Some of our teachers are using post it notes to write students names on and putting it next to the poster as they observe that trait in students and then using that information when choosing our student of the month.

One area of improvment at our school would be to have a teacher or mentor supporting our implementation of SEL strategies and curriculum and provide feedback and help for teachers.

Jamie Manning