MTSS Virtual Content

1 view

Kevin Kurtz

Mar 1, 2024, 9:49:06 AMMar 1
to tc...@tehamaschools.org
You’ll find a link below in Clay’s email to access as the virtual content from the last three days.

Kevin

Director of Continuous Improvement, Support and SEL

Tehama County Department of Education

Phone: (530) 528-7361

SCHEDULE A MEETING WITH ME

Begin forwarded message:

MTSS Summit Logo-2024

We hope that you enjoyed this year's Not Your Typical MTSS Summit and we are excited to keep the summit videos online for one more week.

If you missed any of the videos make sure you go back and check them out!

Information & Links:

We know that the impact that you have in the lives of students and families is so important and we want to help support the work you do in your schools, districts, and communities.

Learn More About CharacterStrong:

Hub Lower

CharacterStrong, 1402 Lake Tapps PKWY SE, Ste F104 #128, Auburn, WA 98092, US, (253) 234-7043

Unsubscribe Manage preferences