Fwd: Invitation to the California MTSS 2024 Professional Learning Institute (CA MTSS PLI)

Kevin Kurtz

Mar 3, 2024, 7:44:25 PMMar 3
to TCSEL
They just opened up registration to the MTSS PLI to be held this summer. We've pretty much exhausted our various funding sources which means sites will be on their own for covering expenses to this PLI. I may have one or two scholarships available for someone to attend whose site is just not able to cover the cost.

A reminder of our upcoming CADRE training Thursday, March 14, from 8:30 - 3:30. This will be our last training with Character Strong present. If you have any wishes for content, please email them to me. :-)

See you all soon.

Kevin