Fwd: Check out our NEW Comprehensive Tier 3 Solution! This is what you've been looking for!

Kevin Kurtz

Feb 8, 2024, 4:17:00 PMFeb 8
to TCSEL
This may be of interest to many of you. Character Strong is unveiling their T3 SEL solution.

Kevin

-

We understand the unique challenges and opportunities that Tehama County faces in implementing comprehensive special education services and that's why I'm excited to extend a personal invitation to attend our first-ever Tier 3 Product Demo tomorrow at 12pm PST. My teammate, Dr. Clay Cook, will be walking through our Tier 3 solution in depth, giving a behind-the-scenes look at what it will include.

If you're not able to join us tomorrow check out our webinar "Why Schools Struggle with Tier 3 Supports" designed with your needs in mind next week on February 21st!

In this engaging session, we address the question for many on how to increase the success of Tier 3 behavioral supports. Join us to learn how to design and implement evidence-based Tier 3 behavioral supports to promote the success of students who have the greatest needs for support.
  • Problem - Educators feel stuck in crisis and reactionary mode.
  • Why - Since the pandemic, recent data shows… 3-5% of students have intense social, emotional, and behavioral needs.
  • Solution - The CharacterStrong Tier 3 Solution will provide all you need in an easy-to-use platform
We understand the complexity of your role and the importance of adopting evidence-based, compassionate approaches to meet the varied needs of students within your District. This webinar is an opportunity to explore how CharacterStrong can be a valuable partner in your mission to ensure every student has the support they need to succeed both academically and personally.

I hope to see you there!

Thank you for your commitment to creating positive, inclusive educational experiences for all students!

Chris Layton
Executive Director of National Development

Want a Free 3 minute video strategy or idea each week?
Sign up for the CS Weekly