CADRE October Update

Andrea Martin

Oct 26, 2023, 11:56:40 AM10/26/23
to TCSEL
Happy Fall Y'all,
I lead a group of students at Lincoln Street a couple times a week virtually just for extra love, connection, and support sake. We call it SEL Kids. We go over a Character Strong Lesson and usually mix in some Go Noodle for movement as well.  Go Noodle has some excellent FREE SEL resources this year.  Check them out:)
The biggest struggle is that I want all of our students to attend, but not everyone is bought in YET.  A set time works great for some, and then the time doesn't work for others (we are a charter home school).  That is usually our biggest struggle with participation.  We keep plugging away.
Have a great morning!