Upcoming Conferences of Interest

Kevin Kurtz

Dec 15, 2023, 4:42:54 PM12/15/23
to TCSEL

Hi All,

What an amazing day yesterday. I am so fortunate to be able to collaborate with each of you and your school sites. Thank you for being such an amazing group.

Many of you have been allocated MTSS funds and CalHope funds for which could be utilized. Unfortunately, most of the funds I have available are waning and I’m hoping to use some to help with summer programs or to continue working together with Character Strong next year.

CalHope SEL Wellness Summit (5/1-3, in Sacramento)

Character Strong MTSS Certification Course (1/28-31 in Redondo Beach, CA)

Character Strong Tier 2 Certification Course (3/4-5 in Huntington Beach, CA)

California MTSS Institute (7/16-18 in Anaheim, CA). Registration has not opened up yet.

Kevin Kurtz
Director of Continuous Improvement

Tehama County Department of Education

(530) 528-7361