CADRE Wrap up

Kevin Kurtz

Mar 15, 2024, 3:37:44 PMMar 15
to TCSEL

A huge shout out to each of you, our wonderful CADRE members, for your participation over the last two years in our CADRE SEL training. We began 9/13/22 (seems like yesterday) and just wrapped up our 7th training on 3/13/24.

Over the past two years we’ve had over 29 participants from 13 schools sites, including TCDE. The learning and leadership you have all provided to your sites is amazing and inspirational. While it was hard to say goodbye yesterday to the formal training, I am confident we’ll be able to continue working together and support each other in the time ahead.

The TC...@tehamaschools.org mail list will continue to be operational and I invite you all to add your successes and questions to this site so that we can continue to collaborate. Let’s make this site a two-way dialogue as we support each other.

I’ve linked our CADRE website below where you’ll have access to all the learning resources from the past two years. In addition, we can add more content to this site as you send me helpful links to resources.

Another BIG win is the adoption of the Character Strong curriculum throughout our county. Of the 13 districts, we have 11 using the curriculum. That is 24 school sites! This could not have happened without your leadership.

Finally, we will be compiling all the great “dreams” and “hopes” you brainstormed. As we apply to for various grants, this list will help us identify key activities that we can consider funding.

Once again, thank you for your engagement and passion for your school’s students and staff. You all are absolutely amazing.

Our CADRE Website

Kevin Kurtz
Director of Continuous Improvement

Tehama County Department of Education