Search Functionality @ Forums

OleksandraV

Dec 22, 2010, 5:40:53 AM12/22/10
to JxFileWatcher Forum
Dear friends and colleagues,

Currently search functionality is not working for our forums. Actually
this is a bug that we have reported to Google and they expect to have
fixed in the beginning of the next year.

So far we apologize for the inconvenience caused and please let us
know if we can help you find any information.

Thanks for using our products and have a very happy holiday season!

On behalf of development team,
Oleksandra.

chirur...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2017, 8:56:28 AM12/14/17
to JxFileWatcher Forum
C'est très intéressant d'utiliser des produits google forum pour mettre en place un forum pour un site destiné plein public. Site pour médecin , clinique et laboratoires ou des personnes discutent et communiquent à propos d'un sujet.