Direct Client Req: Datastage Developer - Pleasanton, CA - Full time/Permanent

Haider Quadri

Sep 12, 2019, 1:41:03 PM9/12/19

Hi,

How are you?

I have an urgent opening with IBM/Albertson in Pleasanton, CA, Please go though the below Requirement. Kindly share your resumes if you have any consultant who is available to join immediately.

Job Title: Datastage Developer

Job type: Full time/Permanent

Location: Pleasanton, CA

Experience level: 4+ Years

No. of Position: 2

Work Authorization: (Any candidate who is ready to join in 2 weeks and has proper authorization to work in USA)

We are in urgent need of a resource with Datastage experience to assist with the validating data migration. Ideal candidate Should have 4+ years of experience in Data stage.

Our Services Include:

·         Advanced Analytics, Data Science, AI and ML

·         Data analysis & insights

·         Big Data, Cloud (AWS/Azure/Google)

·         Data visualization, BI and Information management

--
Thanks & Regards,
Haider

Kaynes Technology Inc (USA)
Email: Haider@kaynestech.com

Email Disclaimer: The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.