SAP Basis Consultant available.

Sa...@valourusa.com

Mar 20, 2019, 1:15:47 PM3/20/19
to jxfilewat...@teamdev.com

click here to unsubscribe.

Hi,
we have a Sr.SAP Basis consultant availble and is looking for a new project, please let me know if you have any open positions on contract for him.

Full Name

Nataraja Kumar

Contact Number

248-801-0001

Email Address

 sap...@outlook.com

Current Location

 Dallas, TX

Total Experience

 15+

Availability to interview

10:00 AM CST - 5:00 PM CST

Availability to start

Immediate

Open to Relocation

 Yes

Thank you,

Satya

Lead - Talent Acquisition

ValourUSA Inc

1333 Corporate Dr,  STE 216, Irving, TX 75038

Office: 248-801-0001|  Fax: 214-666-3927

Email: sa...@valourusa.com

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.

Xprudent powered by