Resource looking for New Opportunities!!

Teja Jill

Jan 11, 2019, 1:18:38 PM1/11/19
to jxfilewat...@teamdev.com

Greetings!!

Hope you are doing great!

We are excited to be working with you and your company. If you have any requirements on Contract like C2C, C2H. We have excellent consultants with skills like Business Analyst/ PM Managers, etc. Please kindly add me teja...@zuventech.com to your mailing list and share your requirements. Contact Number Direct (469) 361-1687.

Skill

Experience

Location

Relocation

visa

Sr Power Builder Consultant

20+

AL

Open

USC

PL/SQL Sybase DBA UNIX/Perl Consultant

20+

NJ

NJ,NY

USC

Web UI Developer

10+

NY

NY

GC

SQL/SSIS/SSRS

7+

MN

MN

GC

SQL/SSIS/SSRS

7+

NJ

Open

USC

Healthcare Project Manager

9+

TX

TX,AZ,CA

USC

Business Analyst/Data/Test Functional Design

8+

NE

Open

USC

Project Manager

14+

AL

Open

USC

Business Analyst With Healthcare

7+

MN

Open

OPT EAD

QA Healthcare

6+

VA

VA

USC

Oracle Database consultant

9+

PA

Open

GC

Lead Database Developer

10+

MN

Open

USC

Oracle ODI/OBIEE Consultant

11+

CA

CA

H1B

Business Intelligence Analyst

8+

WA

Open

H1B

Java/J2EE Consultant

7+

PA

EST

EAD

Java/J2EE Consultant

6

VA

Open

EAD

Looking forward to work with you!

Thank you

Note: Please ignore this message and revert us back with Remove in Subject Line. We’ll remove your Mail Id in our mailing list/Database.

Teja Jill

Jan 16, 2019, 9:44:53 AM1/16/19
[...]

Production Manager/Operations Consultant

16+

TX

Open

USC