Updated Hotlist

Sa...@valourusa.com

Jun 8, 2018, 2:24:42 PM6/8/18
to jxfilewat...@teamdev.com

click here to unsubscribe.

Dear Hiring Manager,

Hope you’re doing great today.

Please find my list of available consultants for immediate projects. Let me know if you have any positions for them.

Kindly add my mail id sat...@valourusa.com in to your distribution list.

NamePrimary SkillCurrent LocationRelocation
KrishnaData Analyst / Data ModelerNew JerseyOpen
SaiQlikviewEdison, NJOpen
KarthiDevOpsDallas, TXOpen
VardhanJD EdwardsJacksonville, FLOpen
SudhaRani- GCETL Informatica (9+ Years)Dallas, TXOnly in Texas
SiddharthServiceNow ConsultantNashville, TNOpen
HarikaSalesforceOpen
RahulSplunk ConsultantWilmington, DE   Open
VanaHadoopBellevue, WAOpen

Thank you,

Satya

Lead - Talent Acquisition

ValourUSA Inc

1333 Corporate Dr,  STE 216, Irving, TX 75038

Office: 248-801-0001|  Fax: 214-666-3927

Email: sa...@valourusa.com

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.

DISCLAIMER:
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th USACongress this email cannot be considered as spam as long as we include our contact information and an option to be removed from our emailing list. If you have received this message in error or, are not interested in receiving our emails, please accept our apologies.To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with the subject line. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. Powered by Vultus