Problem running the Beep Sample (Evaluation): NullPointerException

ark1g...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2018, 9:47:08 AM10/9/18
to JNIWrapper Forum
Hello,
I just downlaoded jniwrapper package and a evaluation license and wanted to start testing the jniwrapper functionality, but I can not get the programm to work.
To get more information about the error I added the line

DefaultLibraryLoader.getInstance().addPath("bin1");

With this line the text "null" appears at the begining of the console output. I expected here some output about the license file, but only "null" is written in the console.

I attached an Screenshot of the Project in Eclipse and  the license.jar file that I am using.

What I am doing wrong?

Can you help me with the configuration of the project?

ark1g...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2018, 9:48:38 AM10/9/18
to JNIWrapper Forum, ark1g...@gmail.com
Here ist the Screenshot:

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ark1g...@gmail.com

Oct 9, 2018, 9:54:49 AM10/9/18
to JNIWrapper Forum, ark1g...@gmail.com
I am trying to upload the license file, but it fails everytime I press the "post" button.
If you Need also the license file, please tell me. I will try to link it.

Natasha Dmitrieva

Oct 9, 2018, 10:01:23 AM10/9/18
to ark1g...@gmail.com, JNIWrapper Forum
Hello!
Thank you for letting us know!

I'll send you the new license in a separate thread.

Regards,
Natasha

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 4:54 PM <ark1g...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am trying to upload the license file, but it fails everytime I press the "post" button.
If you Need also the license file, please tell me. I will try to link it.

ark1g...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2018, 3:25:44 AM10/10/18
to JNIWrapper Forum, ark1g...@gmail.com
Problem was solved!
I got a new license file from the teamdev support team and this works well.
Now I also get some log message about the license file:

I have to make a correction of my first post:
Wrong was:
To get more information about the error I added the line

DefaultLibraryLoader.getInstance().addPath("bin1");

The right text is:

To get more information about the error I added the line

System.setProperty("teamdev.license.info", "true");

With the wrong lincense file, the log message about the license file was:

null

Now I get many lines of information about the content of the license file (I replaced the values with ?????????????????):

-- Product name: ?????????????????
-- Licensed version: ?????????????????-
- Licensed to: ?????????????????
-- License type:
?????????????????
-- Generation date:  ?????????????????
-- Expiration date: ?????????????????
-- License info:  ?????????????????
-- Current date:  ?????????????????
JNIWrapper license valid.

Natasha Dmitrieva

Oct 10, 2018, 7:57:13 AM10/10/18
to ark1g...@gmail.com, JNIWrapper Forum
Hello,

Thank you for the confirmation!

In case of any questions, feel free to contact us.

Regards,
Natasha