USC GC Experienced Candidates Available to Join ASAP

Tejander Kaur

Apr 5, 2018, 10:13:14 AM4/5/18
to jexplor...@teamdev.com

Network Security, IT Infra, PM. BA, QA, JAVA

Good Morning Friends!!

I hope you are doing great!!

There is increased demand for Genuinely Skilled IT consultant in the job market, and we have some great talents available, ready to work on C2C & C2H roles.

We are specialized in providing resources with different technologies like IT Project Management (Healthcare, Pharma, IT), Java Developers, Business Analyst, Quality Analyst, Network Securities and many other.

Please let me know if you are currently working on any of your client requirement, on which we can assist you. Please add me to your email list as well.

Specialization
# of Consultants
Project Managers
4
Java Developers
4
Java Architects
5
Business Analyst
3
Network Security
4
BA QA Multiple Domains
4

By Removing each other from mailing lists we are just closing our doors and burning our bridges… you never know we might be helpful to each other in future… and instead of typing remove pressing Delete is much easier… couple of emails a week won’t hurt

Tejander Kaur | Senior IT Recruiter
Phone: 302-648-1200 * 107
Direct: 770-824-4748
Relig Staffing, Inc.