C++ Developer With Machine Learning Exp -- Sunnyvale, CA -- EAD GC -- GC

1 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Irfan Ali

chưa đọc,
09:50:40 21 thg 6, 201821/6/18
đến Irfan Ali
Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
If this position sounds interesting and something that you feel you would enjoy being a part of, please send your updated version of your resume and I will get back to you with further information.
I look forward to your favorable response or know someone else who is, please contact me.
Irfa...@panzersols.com

Job Title: C++ Developer With Machine Learning Exp
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Interview : Phone+ Skype
Visa Status: EAD GC -- GC -- USC

Must-haves:
Contributing member of Machine Learning & Predictive User Experience team.  Team functions to prototype and develop automotive features relying on prediction.
Develop software for automated test of C++ machine learning code.
Develop software for automated test of C++ interfaces and frameworks
Develop software in C#
Contribute to software for a production automotive project.
Contribute to setup of build and development tools.

Highly proficient in C++
Highly proficient in automated test frameworks
Background in machine learning a big plus
Python skills a plus
Familiary with C# a plus
Excited to work in a fast moving and high-stress development environment
_________________________
Warm Regards,
Irfan Ali| Technical Recruiter| Panzer Solutions LLC
50 Washington Street| 9th Floor,SONO Corporate Center, Norwalk CT 06854
Tel: (203) -652-1444 Ext 182
Fax: 203-286-1457
Email:
Irfa...@panzersols.com
Hangout: irfanali.panzer
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/sdirfanali
www.panzersolutions.com
http://www.panzersolutions.com/reviews
To view our Hot Jobs visit: http://www.panzersolutions.com/job-opportunities
PANZER – AN ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED COMPANY
Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả
Chuyển tiếp
0 tin nhắn mới