CCNA CCNP Certified Network Security, IT Infra, Business Analyst, QA Analyst Experienced Candidates Available to Join ASAP

Alkesh Panchal

Jun 21, 2018, 1:54:56 PM6/21/18
to jexplor...@teamdev.com

CCNA CCNP Certified Network Security, IT Infra, Business Analyst, QA Analyst Experienced Candidates Available to Join ASAP

Good Morning !!!

I hope you are doing great !!

There is increased demand for Genuinely Skilled IT consultant in the job market, and we have some great talents available, ready to work on C2C & C2H roles.

We are specialized in providing resources with different technologies like IT Project Management (Healthcare, Pharma, IT), Java Developers, Business Analyst, Quality Analyst, Network Security and many other.

Please let me know if you are currently working on any of your client requirement, on which we can assist you. Please add me to your email list as well.

Below is the list of my candidates who are available to join ASAP (All Genuine candidates plus we can provide all the documents that are needed and a 100% Guarantee to deliver the candidates too)

Consultants Name Skills Certifications Location Exp  Visa
Lahar  Network Security CCNP - CSCO12739241, CCNA,  CCA, VCP 5 East Coast 7+ GC - PR
Shraddha Network Security CCNA - CSCO13262654, AWS - AWS00417646 Open 5+ EAD
Jaymin  Network Security CCNA - CSCO13163425 Open 6+ EAD
Sharad Network Security CCNA - CSCO13108786 Open 6+ EAD
Aniket  Network Security CCNA - CSCO12944731 Open 6+ EAD
Tanima BA - Govt/Healthcare - CA/WA 5+ GC-PR
Christian BA - Healthcare - Open 6+ EAD
Hemant  BA - Financial/Banking - Open 7+ EAD
Safiullah QA/Automation Tester - East Coast 8+ USC
Nainesh  .Net Developer - Open 7+ EAD
Daksha Data Analyst - Open 5+ EAD

Regards,

Alkesh Panchal | Manager - Business Development
Phone: 302-648-1200 * 100
Direct: 302-231-5996
Relig Staffing, Inc.
"Staffing is our Religion"

Alkesh Panchal

8 The Green Ste # 7640, Dover, DE 19901

Unsubscribe - Unsubscribe Preferences

Istihaqkhan Pathan

Jun 22, 2018, 11:54:04 AM6/22/18
to jexplor...@teamdev.com
IstihaqKhan Pathan| Business Development
Phone: 302-648-1200 * 102
Direct: 386-518-2535
Relig Staffing, Inc.
"Staffing is our Religion"

Istihaqkhan Pathan

8 The Green Suite #7460 , Dover, DE 380052

Unsubscribe - Unsubscribe Preferences

Alkesh Panchal

Alkesh Panchal

Jun 28, 2018, 3:05:05 PM6/28/18