Network Security, IT Infra, BA, QA USC GC Experienced Candidates Available to Join ASAP

Alkesh Panchal

Apr 18, 2018, 3:09:58 PM4/18/18
to jexplor...@teamdev.com

USC GC Network Security, IT Infra, BA, QA

Hello Friends!!

I hope you are doing great!!

There is increased demand for Genuinely Skilled IT consultant in the job market, and we have some great talents available, ready to work on C2C & C2H roles.

We are specialized in providing resources with different technologies like IT Project Management (Healthcare, Pharma, IT), Java Developers, Business Analyst, Quality Analyst, Network Securities and many other.

Please let me know if you are currently working on any of your client requirement, on which we can assist you. Please add me to your email list as well.

Below is the list of my candidates who are available to join ASAP

Name Role Certification Experience Visa Relocation
Mehul  Network Security CCNA, Palo Alto ACE, ITILV3 9+ E3 Open
Shraddha Network Security AWS, CCNA 6+ OPT Open
Ragesh System Admin/Analyst   20+ US Citizen NY NJ
Saurabh Network Security CCNA, Palo Alto ACE 6+ OPT Open
Drashti Sr. System Administrator   9+ GC EAD CA
Chirag Test Analyst/QA Analyst   6+ US Citizen East Coast/Ohio
Safiullah QA Tester/Analyst   9+ US Citizen East Coast
Chaitanya QA Tester/Analyst   6 GC EAD Open
Zamir QA Automation (Selenium)   6+ GC EAD Open
Vivek Business Analyst   9+ GC EAD Open
Tanima Business ANalyst   5+ GC CA WA
Tanvir Sr. Oracle BA   16+ GC Open
Shaily .NET Developer   6+ GC Open