CCIE CCNA CCNP Certified Network Security, IT Infra, Business Analyst, QA Analyst Experienced Candidates Available to Join ASAP

Istihaqkhan Pathan

Aug 1, 2018, 3:10:40 PM8/1/18
to jexplor...@teamdev.com

Hi

Good Morning !!!

I hope you are doing great !!

There is increased demand for Genuinely Skilled IT consultant in the job market, and we have some great talents available, ready to work on C2C & C2H roles.

We are specialized in providing resources with different technologies like IT Project Management (Healthcare, Pharma, IT), Java Developers, Business Analyst, Quality Analyst, Network Security and many other.

Please let me know if you are currently working on any of your client requirement, on which we can assist you. Please add me to your email list as well.

Below is the list of my candidates who are available to join ASAP (All Genuine candidates plus we can provide all the documents that are needed and a 100% Guarantee to deliver the candidates too)

First Name Work Authorization Experience Location Preference Availability Request Resume Technology
Badr Citizen 10 N/A 2 Weeks Request Resume QA - Automation
Matiullah GC 6 Open to relocate 1 Week Request Resume QA - Automation
Vipul Citizen 5 NY & NJ 1 Week Request Resume Cyber Security
Venkata OPT-EAD 7 Open to relocate N/A Request Resume Network Security
Irfan Citizen 6 East Coast only 2 Weeks Request Resume QA - Automation
Tanima GC 6 CA, WA Area only 2 Weeks Request Resume Business Analyst
Shreyansh OPT-EAD 6 Open to relocate 2 Weeks Request Resume Salesforce
Saiful GC 10 MD, NJ, NY, DC, PA and VA 2 Weeks Request Resume QA - Automation
Syed OPT-EAD 11 Open to relocate 2 Weeks Request Resume Network Security
Nainesh OPT-EAD 7 Open to relocate 2 Weeks Request Resume .Net Developer
Muhammad Citizen 6 MD, NJ, NY, DC, PA, and VA 2 Weeks Request Resume Linux Admin
Gomathy GC 5 PA, NJ, DE & NY 2 Weeks Request Resume Business Analyst
Daksha OPT-EAD 3 Open to relocate 1 Week Request Resume Data Analyst
Ananya OPT-EAD 7 Open to relocate 1 Week Request Resume Network Security
Amjad Citizen 7 MD, NJ, NY, DC, PA, and VA N/A Request Resume Linux Admin
Akanksha OPT-EAD 3 Open to relocate 2 Weeks Request Resume UI/UX Designer
Dhaval Citizen 7 Open to relocate Immediately Request Resume Network Security

Regards,

Istihaqkhan Pathan | Technical Recruiter

ReligStaffing Inc.

E mail : ist...@religstaffing.com

Phone: 302-648-1200 *102

Direct : 386-518-2535

To unsubscribe from future emails or to update your email preferences click here .