Re: JExcel Error

Anna Dolbina

Nov 17, 2017, 3:32:55 AM11/17/17
to stathysi...@gmail.com, JExcel Forum
Hi,

JExcel needs this library to be able to communicate with Microsoft Excel that is installed in your environment.

This library can be found in the bin/ subfolder of the JExcel distribution archive that you have downloaded.

The following article contains installation instructions for this library:

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
Anna

On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 10:20 PM, <stathysi...@gmail.com> wrote:
I keep getting this error when trying to run my JFrame with an embedded JWorkbook...

Exception in thread "main" com.jniwrapper.LibraryNotFoundException: Cannot find JNIWrapper native library (jniwrap64.dll) in java.library.path:

Why is this?