Demo program shows blank excel instead of normal data.

Skip to the first unread message

whts...@gmail.com

1 Feb 2018, 10:59:40 pm1/2/18
to JExcel Forum
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am new comer to JExcel and would like to explore the feature.
I download the v1.8 and play around the demo program few days ago.
It works perfectly (except the display of Chinese characters), and I am impressed.
However, after a few days, the demo program didn't show the excel anymore and only a blank excel screen. (pls see attachment)
As far as I remember, I didn't update any software on my PC, so no clue what cause the problem.

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Cheers
Hong Tsang.
jexcel_blank.png

Anna Dolbina

2 Feb 2018, 9:01:15 am2/2/18
to whts...@gmail.com, JExcel Forum
Hi,

Could you please check the state of the “Ignore other applications that use Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE)” option in Microsoft Excel (it can be found in the File->Options->Advanced->General section)?
If this option is turned on, could you please turn it off and try reproducing the described issue once more?

A more detailed description of this property is provided by the following link:
http://jexcel-support.teamdev.com/documentation/application-ignoreremoterequests-property

Sincerely,
Anna

whts...@gmail.com