Not enough quota is available to process this command.

Laura Charteris

May 17, 2011, 8:41:03 AM5/17/11
to comfyj...@teamdev.com
Hello,

Any help on the issue below would be great.

In our code, we loop through a range of excel cells to access the data. We can consistently cause the error below when the excel cell range is around 550rows and 10 columns.

Our program runs more than 1 thread and when looping through the cells to access data, the following error occurs in a seperate thread:

011-05-17 12:16:01,735 [pool-4-thread-1] ERROR SourceFile:71 - Failed to post t
he message to the thread. ThreadID = 3204, errorCode = 1816
com.jniwrapper.win32.LastErrorException: Not enough quota is available to proces
s this command.
at com.jniwrapper.win32.MessageLoopThread$LoopThread.postThreadMessage(M
essageLoopThread.java:390)
at com.jniwrapper.win32.MessageLoopThread.postSyncThreadMessage(MessageL
oopThread.java:338)
at com.jniwrapper.win32.MessageLoopThread.postSyncThreadMessage(MessageL
oopThread.java:331)
at com.jniwrapper.win32.MessageLoopThread$LoopThread.pingThread(MessageL
oopThread.java:426)
at com.jniwrapper.win32.MessageLoopThread.pingMessageLoopThread(MessageL
oopThread.java:234)
at com.jniwrapper.win32.MessageLoopThread.doInvokeAndWait(MessageLoopThr
ead.java:222)
at com.quolos.msoffice.application.MSOfficeDocument$EventListener.onColl
aborationNotification(MSOfficeDocument.java:410)
at com.quolos.client.test.TiedEventComms$3.run(TiedEventComms.java:87)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExec
utor.java:886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor
.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

Can you shed any light on what is causing this issue?

Thanks
Laura

Sergei Piletsky

May 17, 2011, 9:08:13 AM5/17/11
to Laura Charteris, comfyj...@teamdev.com
Hello Laura,

It seems that exception has occurred in the OleMessageLoop thread due to some long running operation, which blocked the thread and that in turn ended up with "Not enough quota is available to process this command." error.

So, could please give us an example that demonstrates the issue? We will analyze it and provide you with the solution.

Sincerely,
Serge