1/31 Hike Postponed!

1 view
Skip to first unread message

Joanne Fogel

Jan 27, 2016, 2:23:15 PM1/27/16
to Hiking Group (San Diego)
What's great for California is not necessarily great for the Hiking Group!

The forecast calls for an 80% chance of rain on Sunday. So, it is probably best to postpone the January 31st Double Peak hike until mid-to-late February. We will update the website and provide emailed information as soon as we get a new date.

Best wishes!


Joanne Fogel

Tarbuton, Office Manager

Slingshot Guide 2014-2015 -- Creating new entry points to the Jewish community through Israeli cultural, non-denominational Jewish programs for youth and adults. “Tarbuton is at the center of immense Jewish experimentation, creativity and collaboration that is happening in San Diego.”

The Tarbuton was selected for Slingshot Guide 2012-2013 -- for Jewish innovation-- “Tarbuton ignores the old rules and offers pluralistic Jewish education and multi-location Hebrew language classes.

Reply all
Reply to author
0 new messages