Our first hike

瀏覽次數:3 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Ruma

未讀,
2015年4月13日 下午2:52:202015/4/13
收件者:tiu...@tarbuton.org
Hello everyone,

The Hiking Group has now launched and has completed its first hike.
We met yesterday for our first hike: Ridgeline to Double Peak Park. We were a total of 9 hikers. The weather was perfect and the view was even better. We could have passed on the visit from the rattle snake but hey, he was there before us 😊

Thank you for everyone who attended. It was very nice to meet each and every one of you.
Our next hike is scheduled for Sunday 5/17 at Los Penesquitos (waterfall).

I hope to see you again...spread the word...let's expand our group.

Here's a photo of the group from our first hike:
image1.JPG
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄