Our next hike is on Sunday 5/17 at 10am

Ruma Harel

May 5, 2015, 1:07:13 PM5/5/15
to tiu...@tarbuton.org, dari.e...@gmail.com, orly_s...@yahoo.com

Shalom,

Please join us on our next hike.

Los Penasquitos Canyon

Trail Distance: 4.7 Miles
Best time to hike: All Year Around
Location: 12115 Black Mountain Rd San Diego, CA 92129 at Mercy Rd in Torrey Hills

Cost: $3 donation to park at trailhead entrance (free parking available at Canyonside Community Park)

Time:  10am.  Group is leaving promptly at 10:10am.

Please allow sufficient time for parking and locating the group.

Bring a snack and minimum 2 liter of water.  We will stop at the waterfall for a short break (snack, chat, photo opportunities, rest).

See attached document for more information on the hike.

If you need to reach me on the day of the hike, my cell phone number is (760)420-4567

If you need to reach me prior to the hike, my email address is ruma...@gmail.com

I look forward to seeing you all.

Thank you.

Ruma Harel