Can I skip a Pillar when I ask questions? Can I answer some questions of a Pillar and move to another Pillar questions?

Taaras Application Knowledge Base

Aug 4, 2016, 10:22:57 PM8/4/16
to Taaras Application Knowledge Base
You can, but we strongly advise and suggest that you dont do that. That is because the 1-1 Meeting will be considered incomplete in such cases and also, it is not easy to go back to the skipped questions of earlier Pillars. The order of the Pillars is defined in a specific way to make it easy for FWs to do the 1-1 meeting.
This conversation is locked