I am seeing duplicate members. What should I do? Can I archive Members?

1 view

Taaras Application Knowledge Base

Aug 24, 2016, 6:47:21 AM8/24/16
to taar...@swasti.org
FW must report to the CO Manager or HDF/UHD of the concerned CO about this Duplicate Member record. CO Manager or HDF/UHD  can directly go to the Members List and search for Members and archive the relevant record using the Archive Icon. They will be asked to confirm the action. It is not a permanent action. CO Manager or HDF/UHD can unarchive the previously archived Member as well.

NOTE: Every time, the CO Manager or HDF/UHD Archives a Member or changes Member's Full Name, FW must do a Get data operation to get the changes onto their Mobile phones. All Archived Members and associated ToDos will be removed from the FWs Mobile App. Also, these Members will not be counted when building Analytics Dashboards.
This conversation is locked