Can I generate a Monthly Progress Report from the platform ?

sandeep

Aug 18, 2016, 6:24:36 AM8/18/16
to Taaras Application Knowledge Base
This feature will be worked upon in the future. All the relevant indicators will be shared once the work on this begins.

The Catalyst Group (Swasti, Vrutti, CMS, Fuzhio) uses a Project Management system called Wrike. Wrike's patented e-mail integration engine helps track communications, tasks, assignments and projects. This mail may have been marked to Wrike for tracking and we request you to retain this while replying. To understand more, visit www.wrike.com