I am getting "Unauthorised" error when I try to login?

Taaras Application Knowledge Base

Sep 3, 2016, 2:59:37 AM9/3/16
to Taaras Application Knowledge Base
This error can happen due to 3 reasons mainly:

1. Password entered is wrong w.r.t the Username entered. Simple solution is to type in the correct password.

2. You are trying to login with a different username after logging at least once successfully with another username. Basically, you are trying 2 Usernames on the same phone/app.

3. Password was changed on the Platform for a Username you are trying to login with.

In the 2nd and 3rd cases noted above, you need to do one of the following steps based on your login status, to fix the issue:

a. If you are logged out of the application, go to Settings > Applications > Taaras and click on "Clear Data". Note that you will lose data which you have changed on the Mobile app and have not pushed to the platform yet.
b. If you are logged in with the old password, do a Push Data once successfully; Logout of the Application the application; Go to Settings > Applications > Taaras and click on "Clear Data". Note that you will not lose data which you have changed on the Mobile app and have not pushed to the platform yet.
This conversation is locked