How do I recover my password? How do I reset my password?

Swasti Administrator

Jun 29, 2016, 5:26:57 AM6/29/16
to taar...@swasti.org, taa...@swasti.org
Case 1: Field Worker would like the password to be reset as he/she has forgotten the password
We have not enabled the Forgot Password link on the Mobile Application. So, please call your CO Manager to recover or reset the password. CO Manager or HDF can change the password as follows:
  1. Login using their own Username/Password into the Web Application URL shown in http://t.swasti.org
  2. Go to the menu item, Field Workers, in the Facility Section of the Left Hand Menu
  3. Search of the Field Worker whose Password they need to update
  4. Click on the "Edit" button at the end of the Field Worker's row in the Search results
  5. Click on the 2nd tab (User Info) in the resulting page and update the password to the new one
CO Manager or HDF will have to inform the Field Worker of the new password.

For all other Users including National Officers, State Program Managers, RIOs, FS Mentors, CO Manager and HDF roles, please click on Profile button from the Top Right User menu and update password in the "User Info" tab of the subsequent page.

Case 2: Field Worker wants to change their password
NOTE: You must be connected to the Internet to be able to change the password because the Mobile app pushes the new password to the Server as soon as you change it. Password will not be changed if you are not connected to the internet.

1. Login to the Mobile Application

2. Go to "Edit Profile" in the Left Side HIdden Menu which you can open by clicking on the 3 straight lines on the top left.

3. Enter Old/Current password and then enter new password twice

This conversation is locked