How do I change my default Language on the Mobile Application or Web Application?

Taaras Application Knowledge Base

Aug 4, 2016, 10:30:03 PM8/4/16
to taar...@swasti.org
For Roles other than Field Worker:

If you need any user's default Language to be changed, please send an email to taar...@swasti.org. You can also contact us on the Whatsapp group through the MEAL Coordinator for your State. We will need the following information to complete the request
  1. Username
  2. CO Name
  3. State
  4. New Language
We will change the language and inform you of the change.

For Field Worker Roles:
Field Workers Language can be changed by the Manager by going to Field Worker page > Click on Edit button for the affected Field Worker > Click on User Info tab > Change Language from the Dropdown.
This conversation is locked