CEC and school gardens

Ashley Merback

Apr 20, 2020, 9:14:54 AM4/20/20
to Emily Olivo, education-...@sustainablecorvallis.org
Thanks Emily!  Yes, please, if you’re allowed to have help let us know. That would be great for our group to have that opportunity to contribute.

Take care, friends!
Ashley

On Apr 16, 2020, at 9:10 AM, Emily Olivo <em...@corvallisenvironmentalcenter.org> wrote:

Hi Action Team,

Thanks for the info, Ashley! A note on the school garden piece: the school district is currently assessing each school's situation with their garden and determining which need help and which are still being maintained. The CEC will likely be helping with the maintenance of some gardens, but this is still being planned out. Depending on school safety guidelines for coronavirus, we may be able to have some volunteers help us out there, and I will be in touch with this team if that happens. Stay tuned! (And stay well!)

Thanks again,
Emily Olivo
Pronouns: she/her What’s this?
Program Director
Corvallis Environmental Center

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 10:25 AM Ashley Merback <ashley...@gmail.com> wrote:
Good Morning!  Most of you received this email from Annette already but just in case, I’m giving it another nudge. This whole
Campaign is so exciting for our community.

Secondly, if you have any ideas of how our team can be helpful during this time, can you send them our way?  I’m looking for ideas....where are the needs!

I will be working on the Wilson Garden over the next two weeks.  School gardens feel like an obvious place to dig in. Maybe there’s one where you can help out?  But I welcome
other thoughts and ideas.

Take care, friends!
Ashley Merback

<image005.png>
We’re more than 3/4 of the way toward our goal – with just 14 hours left to go!

We’ve gotten this far because of the support of many generous donors*.
Won’t you add your name to the list below?

Your generosity will help make it possible for Old Mill Center for Children and Families
to transition to 100% renewable energy!

The Coalition will DOUBLE your gift until we reach our goal:

·       Donate $25, and it becomes $50

·       Donate $100, and it becomes $200

·       Donate $250, and it becomes $500

·       Donate $1000, and it becomes $2000

* THANK YOU to the following for supporting our current Solarize Corvallis project:

Cindy Alexis • Ralph & Marge Alig • Chris Anderson • Charles Baldwin • Jane Barth • Mike Beilstein • Matt Benotsch • Emily Bowling • Sarah Bronstein
Amanda Buchanan • Kate Campbell • Deb Carey • Marion Ceraso • Ariana Chandler • Deborah Clark • Owen Dell • John Deuel • Scott Dybvad • Colleen Dyrud
Sarah & Ken Edwardsson • Alvin Eshe • Michael Fahey & Tracy Speelhoffer • Liv Gifford • Cheryl Good • Jim Gouveia • Peter Greenberg • Mica Habarad • Paul Harcombe
Larkin Holavarri • Deanna Lloyd • Jean Marr • Joey & Ashley Merback • Annette Mills & Dave Eckert • Molly Monroe • Shelly Murphy • Pete Nelson • Elizabeth Nielsen
Andy & Karen Nousen • Becky Picton • Larry Plotkin • Kirk Rensmeyer • Dan Rosenberg • Bettina Schempf & Jeffrey Miller • Irene Schoppy • Rachel Schwindt
Fred Prahl & Karen Skjei • Dee Souza & Marilyn Cronin • Marge Stevens • Jim Stratton • Rod & Linda Terry • Glenn Theodore • Jean Townes • Kim Townsend
Biff & Maret Traber • David Wells • Mark Whitney • Elisabeth Williams • Julie Williams

We’re bringing solar power to our community.
That’s our goal – and to do it, we need YOU!

Give the amount of your choice

Make a tax-deductible donation to the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition. No matter how large or small your gift, be assured it will have an impact — both now, and years from now.

·       Donate online at https://sustainablecorvallis.org/get-involved/donate/

·       Donate via check to the Corvallis Sustainability Coalition, PO Box 2310, Corvallis, OR 97339

EVERY DONATION COUNTS! Whether you donate $10, $100, or $1000, we’ll match every dollar until we reach our goal.

THANK YOU in advance for helping our community make the shift to clean, renewable energy!

--
——————
Sustainable Corvallis | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

https://sustainablecorvallis.org/
---

——————
Education Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: All community members are lifelong learners who model environmental, social, and economic sustainability in their daily lives.

https://sustainablecorvallis.org/action-teams/education/
---