Ideas for School Green Teams - Invitation to view

Ashley Merback (via Google Docs)

Nov 6, 2019, 11:49:26 AM11/6/19
to education-...@sustainablecorvallis.org
ashley...@gmail.com has invited you to view the following document:
Unknown profile photoAnother piece of awesome from Bailey! An exhaustive list of ideas for school green teams. We're just getting our team started at Wilson and this will be really great to have to guide our activities!
Google Docs: Create and edit documents online.
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because someone shared a document with you from Google Docs.
Logo for Google Docs

Annette Mills

Nov 6, 2019, 1:46:25 PM11/6/19
to education-...@sustainablecorvallis.org

Thank you, Ashley – and Bailey! This is such a great list. We should also share it with the private schools in our community.

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

541-230-1237

www.sustainablecorvallis.org

--
——————
Education Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: All community members are lifelong learners who model environmental, social, and economic sustainability in their daily lives.

https://sustainablecorvallis.org/action-teams/education/
---

image001.jpg