FW: Meeting notes from Feb. 20

Annette Mills

Mar 9, 2024, 5:35:52 PMMar 9
to Edat

From: Rachel Kirby [mailto:rachel...@comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2024 9:06 AM
Subject: Meeting notes from Feb. 20

Here are the exciting and fact filled meeting notes from Feb. 20.  Thank you to Margit for compiling them!

Things went really well at last night's Sustainability Fair.  Thank you to Ashley, Susan and Cindy for helping with the table!!  There were SO MANY PEOPLE at the fair!  Wonderful to be surrounded by 1000 people who care about the environment!

IMPORTANT:  I'm headed out to Baja for 3 weeks of sea kayaking starting March 15, so I'd like to reschedule the monthly meeting to next Tuesday, March 12 at noon at New Morning Bakery?  Is that a problem for anyone?  Let me know.....otherwise I'll see you next Tuesday!!!!

Rachel Kirby

"Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you."

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

EdAT Notes Feb 20, 2024.docx