FW: Notes from Edat meeting Tuesday April 16 Please read!

Annette Mills

Apr 24, 2024, 10:45:03 PMApr 24
to Edat

From: Rachel Kirby [mailto:rachel...@comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2024 9:18 AM
Subject: Notes from Edat meeting Tuesday April 16 Please read!

Attached are notes from this month's Edat meeting with lots of information.  As always, thanks to Margit Foss for taking such detailed notes!  FYI:  Remember that Planet Palooza is tomorrow, April 20 at the Corvallis Community Center from 2:00-5:00.  We'll have a table, as will the Corvallis School District, and Chintimini Wildlife Center will have a BioFact table which we are sponsoring.  Stop by and join in the Earth Day celebration!!!

Rachel Kirby

"Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you."

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

EdAT Notes April 16, 2024.docx
IMG_1716.jpg
EdAT Notes April 16, 2024.pdf