Equity Impact Assessment - PLEASE REVIEW before 12 noon Tuesday 5/21/24

Annette Mills

May 20, 2024, 1:52:28 PMMay 20
to Edat

Hi, Education Action Team members,

I’m really looking forward to attending tomorrow’s monthly team meeting! I’ve asked Rachel for some time on the agenda to use the Equity Impact Assessment that’s been adopted by the Coalition to assess the new Green Apple Award project that was recently approved by the Steering Committee.

Attached are the following:

·        Green Apple Award Action Review Form

·        Equity Impact Assessment (EIA)

Please take a look at the EIA prior to the meeting, and come with your ideas and questions. For the sake of brevity, we’ll use the checklist on the last page for our discussion, but please take a few minutes to read through the rest of the document.

Thanks,

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director (she/her/hers)

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org

541-230-1237 (No texting, please)

ami...@willamettewatershed.com

I live within the traditional homeland of the Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya.  Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya …Treaty), Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations at either Grand Ronde or Siletz. Today, the Kalapuya live on tribal lands or tribal-ceded lands throughout the region. Many Kalapuya are active members of the sovereign nations of the Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde or the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians. Kalapuya culture is alive.

Action_Review_Form_Education_Green_Apple Award_APPROVED.docx
Equity Impact Assessment.pdf