Education Action Team meeting - Tuesday 3/15/22 at 4 pm

Annette Mills

Mar 13, 2022, 5:44:23 PM3/13/22
to education-...@sustainablecorvallis.org

From: Rachel Kirby [mailto:rachel...@comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, March 7, 2022 9:17 AM
Subject: This month's meeting! Please come if you can!

Good morning.  Well, the results are in.  By a narrow margin,  Tuesday, March 15 at 4:00 pm won.  That might be an interesting time as people who can't meet at noon can attend.

So, please join us on the 15th at my house 3360 SW Cascade Ave. (Up the hill from Adams Elementary School and the District office).  It would be so delightful if we could get everyone to attend so we can "reboot" the group.  Masks are optional.  Wear one if you feel comfortable.  I'll have tea and crumpets (kidding).  Muffins.

We have several activities including the school bike program and Procession of the Species coming up.

Questions?  Let me know!

Rachel Kirby