Latest Update of District Sustainability Management Plan

John Swanson

Jan 8, 2024, 4:22:59 PMJan 8
to Edat, Annette Mills
Hi All:

This Thursday the Board will have a second reading of the latest version of the District's Susatinability Management Plan. (PDF attached) Assuming the current version of the proposed plan is approved, in my opinion, we have reason to celebrate! I applaud the district for not only listening to community testimony and recommendations, but even going the extra mile to incorporate green team and student participation into the stragegies.

I love to help spread good news and hope we will be celebrating soon,

John Swanson
Public Meeting Agenda: January 11, 2024 at 6:30 PM - Business Meeting - BoardBook Premier.pdf