Document shared with you: "Education Action Team May 2022 Report"

Rachel Kirby (via Google Docs)

May 2, 2022, 9:11:26 PM5/2/22
to education-...@sustainablecorvallis.org
kirbra...@gmail.com shared a document
Unknown profile photo
kirbra...@gmail.com has invited you to edit the following document:
Hi everyone! Here is the second newsletter for the Education Action Team. I'm also sending this on my comcast email because some people don't check their gmail. Hope you're well. Rachel
Education Action Team May 2022 Report
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because kirbra...@gmail.com shared a document with you from Google Docs.
Logo for Google Docs

Annette Mills

May 3, 2022, 5:31:24 PM5/3/22
to Rachel Kirby, education-...@sustainablecorvallis.org

Rachel, the May newsletter is FANTASTIC!!! I love the layout and all of the visuals. It’s very engaging!

I’m trying to think of the best way to share this with the wider Coalition (maybe a link in our E-Update newsletter?) and how to post it on the Education Action Team page of our website. I’ll let you know what I come up with.

Thank you for all of your hard work and creativity!

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director (she/her/hers)

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org

541-230-1237

I live within the traditional homeland of the Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya.  Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya …Treaty), Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations at either Grand Ronde or Siletz. Today, the Kalapuya live on tribal lands or tribal-ceded lands throughout the region. Many Kalapuya are active members of the sovereign nations of the Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde or the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians. Kalapuya culture is alive.

--
——————
Education Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: All community members are lifelong learners who model environmental, social, and economic sustainability in their daily lives.

https://sustainablecorvallis.org/action-teams/education/
---

image001.png
image002.png