Birds of the Willamette Valley - Invitation to edit

1 view

Rachel Kirby (via Google Slides)

Mar 3, 2021, 1:54:30 PM3/3/21
to education-...@sustainablecorvallis.org, ashley...@gmail.com, bailey...@corvallis.k12.or.us, matthew....@corvallis.k12.or.us, peter....@corvallis.k12.or.us
kirbra...@gmail.com has invited you to edit the following presentation:
Unknown profile photoHey everyone. I've been working on a project around Birds of the Willamette Valley for the Adams Family Night March 11 at 7:00 pm. The kids will be making pine cone bird feeders. Here is a cool handout I created so that kids can check off birds they see at their feeder! Perhaps other elementary or middle schools would be interested in the project. I have about 30 big pine cones left.....
Google Slides: Create and edit presentations online.
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because kirbra...@gmail.com shared a presentation with you from Google Slides.
Logo for Google Slides