Fw: Praise for the latest version of the District's Sustainability Management Plan

John Swanson

Jan 10, 2024, 6:55:16 PMJan 10
to Edat, Annette Mills
Hi all:

Things are look reallhy good, but it ain't over 'til its over: the district adoption of new Board Goals and Sunstainability Management Plan. Today I sent the Board and Superintendent  a "praise" email (see below) as encouragement to follow through and pass them both. Consider joining in. When they are adopted, we can give them more accolades for their good work.

Know that these words are just words that encourage them to walk this talk. Our Green Teams, students, and EdAT will hopefully be able to make significant contributions in helping meet the district's sustainability goals under the good guidance of Kim and Kathy.

Hoping you all are getting off to a good start in 2024,

John Swanson