Virtual Village

1 view

Ashley Merback

Apr 1, 2020, 3:30:55 PM4/1/20
to Education Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
Hi there, team!

I hope you are well in these extraordinary times we find ourselves in.  I’d love to hear from each of you, if you are well, if you are lonely, if you have loved ones you’re concerned about.  YOu’re each on my mind.   That’s one of the hardest things I’m finding about this time.  We can’t just “go check on” or bring a meal to those we feel concern for.  Please stay in touch!  I for one am certainly willing to break some rules if there’s a need!

I wanted to be sure you saw the virtual village the Sustainability Coalition has compiled for our community.  Our team contributed some ideas as well.   Check it out and share the page to your social media.

https://sustainablecorvallis.org/2020/03/provides-community-resources/

Take care, friends,
Ashley Merback