First meeting of the year for the EdAT! Woohoo!

Annette Mills

Oct 13, 2022, 4:45:34 PM10/13/22
to education-...@sustainablecorvallis.org

Good morning!  Thanks to everyone who responded to the request for favorite day/time for a meeting.  The overall favorite was Wednesday, October 19 at noon at my house.  3360 SW Cascade. The weather is supposed to be 76 degrees so we can have our celebration on my back patio.  The meeting should last around 1.5 hrs.  I'll provide pizza (veggie and meat lover), brownies and drinks.  We'll talk about how the Green Teams are doing and make some plans for collaborations.

Please make every effort to be there.  I'll order pizza for 12, as that's how many responses I received.

Rachel Kirby