tomorrow's monthly meeting

Rachel Kirby

Mar 11, 2024, 11:58:45 AMMar 11
to Education Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
Good morning..  Just a reminder that we have our monthly meeting (one week early) tomorrow at noon at New Morning Bakery.  Hope to see you there!

Rachel Kirby

"Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you."

Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Jennifer C

Mar 11, 2024, 1:37:20 PMMar 11
to Rachel Kirby, Education Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
Hi All,
I'm unable to attend as I'm on a zoom meeting during the lunch hour for my job.
Hopefully next time!

Jennifer

--
——————
Education Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: All community members are lifelong learners who model environmental, social, and economic sustainability in their daily lives.

sustainablecorvallis.org/what-we-do/action-teams/education
---

Jennifer
Ward 3 PCP
KORC FM

Michel Wiman

Mar 11, 2024, 9:23:17 PMMar 11
to Jennifer C, Rachel Kirby, Education Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
Unfortunately, I will be doing a Classroom Food Adventure tomorrow (microgreen smoothies!) so I won't be able to make it either.

Thanks,
Michel