FW: Planet Palooza/Earth Day!!

Annette Mills

Apr 16, 2024, 11:23:25 AMApr 16
to Edat

From: Rachel Kirby [mailto:rachel...@comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2024 5:38 PM
Subject: Planet Palooza/Earth Day!!

Okay!  Earth Day is coming April 22!  We're going to have a table at the Planet Palooza Celebration which is coming up Saturday, April 20th from 2-5 at Corvallis Community Center, and I need a couple of volunteers to help staff it.  Please let me know if you're available to help!  You can be there the whole 3 hours, or just an hour or two! It's a really fun event and I can tell you from experience that watching the excitement of the kids is special.

I've also made a Google Document so you can run off information for your Green Teams about Planet Palooza:

Rachel Kirby

"Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you."

Ruth Bader Ginsburg