March 2021 Adams Waste Audit - Invitation to edit

1 view

Rachel Kirby (via Google Docs)

Mar 1, 2021, 6:39:55 PM3/1/21
to education-...@sustainablecorvallis.org, ashley...@gmail.com, bailey...@corvallis.k12.or.us, matthew....@corvallis.k12.or.us, peter....@corvallis.k12.or.us
kirbra...@gmail.com has invited you to edit the following document:
Unknown profile photoHey everybody. I spent the morning developing a Home Waste Audit activity for the Adams Elementary Green Team. It's made for 4th grade level, but could be used from 3-8th grade. I tried to make it really user friendly. Let me know if you have feedback!
Google Docs: Create and edit documents online.
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
You have received this email because kirbra...@gmail.com shared a document with you from Google Docs.
Logo for Google Docs

Payne, Bailey

Mar 1, 2021, 7:00:15 PM3/1/21
to Rachel Kirby, Education Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition, Ashley Merback, Matthew Criscione, Peter Henning
Rachel, this is great!

Just as a FYI, Oregon Green Schools is about to release a home certification track.  I'll share more soon.  It could be a good follow-up to this challenge.  Good work!
-Bailey

--
——————
Education Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: All community members are lifelong learners who model environmental, social, and economic sustainability in their daily lives.

https://sustainablecorvallis.org/action-teams/education/