New Features in ATMOS Latest Version 2.3.7723.20089

ATMOS Product Forum

Mar 1, 2021, 11:11:34 AMMar 1
to ATMOS Product Forum
The latest version of ATMOS (2.3.7723.20089) is available for download here. This version implements the following new features:
  • IPAWS integration used for EAS replacement of optional EAS alerts.
  • New licensing method (email address and password for report sharing)*
  • Sponsor Manager for creating sponsor or underwriter messages for paid plans of ATMOS
  • Sponsor tracking via integration with automation system
  • EAS integration support for RWT management
  • EAS support for Sage model ENDEC 3644
  • Normalization of report option (General Settings)
  • New AML tags
  • New filename tags
  • Locations Manager for managing reports in multiple ZIP codes
  • Improvements to Background Music Manager
  • Music synchronization service implemented
  • Addition of 'EAS Alerting' menu option for manual RWTs, Pings, Polls
  • Direct Play and initial support for IPAWS alert command routines
  • AML and script improvements
  • General improvements to user experience
Further Explanation of These Features
The Summit Technology Group development team has worked very hard the past few months including working with FEMA to achieve the IPAWS integration listed above. Because this list is far from exhaustive and does not provide detailed instructions on how to take advantage of these new features, we recommend you refer to our new product manual, located here: https://www.summittechgroup.com/knowledge-base-articles/atmos-product-manual

Furthermore, this forum thread is an ideal spot to discuss general questions about these features. Our team of support technicians will be reading and responding to comments related to this new release to better inform our user base.

*Upgrading to Latest Version
The most recent update requires a new license for our users. All cash and barter customers who began use of ATMOS on or before 2/24/21 must get in touch with a technical support technician prior to updating so a new license can be created. All future new cash and barter subscriptions will be automatically added to the licensing database and will not require the assistance of our support team to generate a license. If you are unsure, do not update ATMOS outside of normal business hours: M-F 9:30 - 5:30 ET.

Please feel free to download and install the update at your leisure. As always, should you require assistance, please visit www.summittechgroup.com/support to submit a ticket for our technical support engineers.