Marsh Johnson Sr

Jul 22, 2020, 7:10:10 PM7/22/20
to ATMOS Product Forum
I am trying to ingest ATMOS files to play in StationPlaylist. I understand how to set up the system in Creator. How do I need to configure ATMOS to automatically download files to my automation machine. Does ATMOS use "ftp" or some other app? Where does ATMOS deposit the file? Does the new forecast file "force delete"  and replace the old forecast? In short, I am a "noob" to AMOS and to some parts of StationPlaylist. I need some help getting an understanding of what I need to do to get the ATMOS app to work in SPL.

Marsh - KUPO FM

Kaylie Brooks

Sep 8, 2020, 11:47:43 AM9/8/20
to ATMOS Product Forum
Attached is a good reference doucment you can use that might assit you.
Station Playlist Whitepaper.pdf