ATMOS Server Experiencing Partial Outage

ATMOS Product Forum

Aug 14, 2020, 6:37:18 PM8/14/20
to ATMOS Product Forum
Today around 11:30 AM ET, our support team members were notified of several outages with our ATMOS service. We can confirm that a partial outage exists and that it is causing 503 errors for many of our ATMOS affiliates.

Our support team is actively troubleshooting these errors and will post updates as they become available.

We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to restore service.

Michelle Bradley

Aug 15, 2020, 12:29:28 PM8/15/20
to ATMOS Product Forum, ATMOS Product Forum

According to our logs, we started to get updates as of 1:03AM ET on Saturday morning and by 4:03AM, back to the 502s.

Michelle Bradley

Aug 15, 2020, 12:30:41 PM8/15/20
to ATMOS Product Forum, Michelle Bradley, ATMOS Product Forum
oops 503.

Paul Stewart

Aug 16, 2020, 12:28:19 PM8/16/20
to ATMOS Product Forum, michi...@gmail.com, ATMOS Product Forum
Thank you for the additional information. Can you confirm that the automated delivery interval is set to a number equal to or grater than 60?