COVID-19 Update

ATMOS Product Forum

Mar 23, 2020, 5:56:06 PM3/23/20
to ATMOS Product Forum
During this state of emergency, Summit Technology Group is providing perpetual licenses for ATMOS Weather Report Service to all terrestrial broadcast stations at no cost. ATMOS provides up to 30 professionally delivered weather reports to broadcast stations each day with up-to-the-minute conditions and forecasts to keep your listeners informed all hours of the day.

Summit Technology Group is committed to helping broadcasters serve the public during this uncertain time. To these ends, all ATMOS Weather Reports will carry a public service message that precedes the report. These messages are aimed at informing the public about the COVID-19 virus and how to help stop the spread of this pandemic.

To sign up for this free service, fill out the form at summittechgroup.com/atmos and scan or fax the form to our office. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via phone or email. We look forward to helping you serve your listeners.

COVID-19 PSAs will begin to play in rotation as of 03/23/20 at 6:00 PM EST. Please contact us for any questions or concerns: sup...@summittechgroup.com.

Thank you for serving the public during this time of national emergency.